Pro Dental Care– Dr Dnyaneshwar Patil MDS Endodontics & Dr Reshma Patil MDS Endodontics (GOLD MEDALIST).
What are Dental Braces or Orthodontic Treatment?
Are you confident about your smile? This question usually has mixed responses because most people wished they had a more attractive, well-aligned smile.
However, not everyone has well-aligned teeth to give them a perfect smile, isn’t it?
Malalignment of teeth can be resolved with orthodontic/braces treatment.
Orthodontic treatment, commonly called as braces treatment, involves correction of misaligned teeth using braces. Apart from aligning teeth, orthodontic treatment helps to restore a person’s bite, the function of their teeth and aesthetics. In fact, it plays an important role in preventing dental conditions.
Like cavities and gum diseases, that commonly occur in the case of malalignment.
Reliable, Fast & Effective Dental Braces Treatment with Maximum Safety
ur Orthodontists or Specialists provide Dental Braces, Invisible Braces that are fast & reliable at affordable cost.
Only MDS Skilled & Experienced Orthodontists.
Experience of more than 50,000 orthodontic treatments.
Regular Follow-ups & Treatment for better results.
High Quality Products used for treatments.
Special Focus on Self Ligating Braces for faster & cleaner treatment
Complete Sanitation before & after every patient treatment.
Why get Braces or Orthodontic Treatment?
Braces or Brackets.
There are a lot of benefits of correcting the misalignment of teeth. By straightening improperly aligned teeth.
One can improve their personality, looks, speech and also dental hygiene.
Improperly aligned teeth are difficult to clean which also is a primary cause of cavities.
What are the Different Types of Braces Available?
As mentioned above, there are different types of braces that are available for patients to choose from.
At Sabka Dentist, we provide a wide range of dental alignment wires based on the individual’s case, lifestyle choices and budget. But how do braces work? Are they different?
There three main types of braces available at Sabka Dentist:
- Metallic- As the name goes, these are metallic in nature and are of two types:
- Basic Metal- The orthodontists at Pro Dental Care use the top quality metallic braces to provide controlled orthodontic movements to give you a successful treatment.
- Self-Ligating Metal- These are advanced metals that are atleast 30% faster than traditional metals. These types of material do not need elastics and therefore, are easy to clean and maintain by the patient.
- Ceramic- Since the metallic smile of the metal was a put-off for patients, ceramic braces were introduced. . These are further of two types:
- Basic Ceramic
- Self-Ligating Ceramic
- Invisible or Clear Aligners- These are the latest type of aligners and have been introduced to make teeth alignment treatment even more aesthetic than ceramic braces. They are removable, invisible when worn on the teeth even at close distances and are very comfortable.
- While brushing and ways to floss with braces of the fixed kind can be challenging, maintaining oral hygiene with invisible aligners is the easiest.
You can book appointment @ www.dentistnearme.in