Pro Dental Care– Dentist for Invisible Braces Aligners Dr Dnyaneshwar Patil MDS Endodontics & Dr Reshma Patil MDS Endodontics (GOLD MEDALIST).
An improper alignment of the teeth can be treated with Dental Braces Treatment.
It is one of the traditional methods of treating Orthodontic issues.
Metallic Braces, Cosmetic Braces, Ceramic Braces.
What is Orthodontic / Braces Treatment?
Are you confident about your smile?
This question usually has mixed responses because most people wished they had a more attractive.
Not everyone has well-aligned teeth to give them a perfect smile, isn’t it?.
Orthodontic treatment, commonly called as braces treatment, involves correction of misaligned teeth using wires. Apart from aligning teeth, orthodontic treatment helps to restore a person’s bite, the function of their teeth and aesthetics.
What are the benefits of correct teeth alignment and Braces?
The benefits of getting our teeth aligned.
- Efficient chewing of food
- Improvement of speech
- Improvement in dental hygiene
- Ease of maintaining good oral hygiene
- Reduced risk of cavities and gum diseases
- Reduced attrition or grinding of teeth
- Corrects protrusion of teeth, which are a higher risk of trauma
- Improves smile that helps boost confidence and self-esteem
Dental alignment are not just to improve a person’s smile or provide superior aesthetics.
What are the Different Types of Braces Available?
As mentioned above, there are different types of braces that are available for patients to choose from.
There three main types of braces available at Sabka Dentist:
- Metallic- As the name goes, these are metallic in nature and are of two types:
- Basic Metal- The orthodontists at Sabka Dentist use the top quality metallic braces to provide controlled orthodontic movements to give you a successful treatment.
- Self-Ligating Metal- These are advanced metals that are atleast 30% faster than traditional metals.
- We use the best quality of self-ligating metal braces that apply low friction and make it comfortable and convenient for the patient.
- Ceramic- Since the metallic smile of the metal was a put-off for patients, ceramic braces were introduced.
- These are tooth-coloured and have far better aesthetics compared to metals.
- These are further of two types:
- Basic Ceramic
- Self-Ligating Ceramic
- Invisible or Clear Aligners- These are the latest type of aligner
You can book appointment @ www.dentistnearme.in
And so we assure you.