Pro Dental Care– Dentist for Invisible Braces Aligners is the Orthodontist in Pimpri Chinchwad
An improper alignment of the teeth can be treated with Dental Braces Treatment. It is one of the traditional methods of treating Orthodontic issues. With braces, proper pressure is put on the desired teeth to move in a specific direction and get in the proper position. Metallic Braces, Cosmetic Braces, Ceramic Braces, and Lingual Braces are some of the main types of braces used.
What is Orthodontic / Braces Treatment?
Are you confident about your smile? This question usually has mixed responses because most people wished they had a more attractive, well-aligned smile. However, not everyone has well-aligned teeth to give them a perfect smile, isn’t it? Malalignment of teeth can be resolved with orthodontic treatment.
Orthodontic treatment, commonly called as braces treatment, involves correction of misaligned teeth using wires. Apart from aligning teeth, orthodontic treatment helps to restore a person’s bite, the function of their teeth and aesthetics. In fact, it plays an important role in preventing dental conditions like cavities and gum diseases, that commonly occur in the case of malalignment.
Why Should I Get Align my teeth?
Apart from aesthetics, most people are not really bothered about their crooked teeth. However, little do they know that their misalignment can become a problem for their dental health. Here are a few conditions that need a wire on your teeth:
- Overbite: When your upper front teeth overlap your lower front teeth by more than 2mm, you have an overbite, which requires orthodontic treatment.
- Crossbite: In an ideal scenario, your upper teeth lie buccally(towards the cheek side) in comparison to your lower teeth. In some cases, however, the lower teeth overlap the upper teeth, a condition known as a crossbite that can be corrected with proper dental correction treatment.
- Open Bite: If your upper teeth fail to overlap your lower teeth, the condition is called an open bite and requires orthodontic correction.
- Misplaced midline: When the centre of your upper front teeth does not line up with the centre of your lower front teeth.
- Spacing: In ideal cases, adult teeth do not show spaces between them. However, due to a mismatch in jaw-to-tooth size or missing teeth, there is often an unnatural spacing between teeth that requires orthodontic correction.
- Crowding: When there is crowding of teeth, it can cause many dental issues like cavities, food lodgement, gum infections and poor aesthetics.
- Forwardly placed teeth: Due to jaw development issues, it can result in the forwardly placed upper or lower jaw, and subsequently the teeth. If left untreated, this condition can result in many dental issues.
Dr Dnyaneshwar Patil MDS Endodontics & Dr Reshma Patil MDS Endodontics (GOLD MEDALIST).
You can book appointment @ www.dentistnearme.in